How To Register Your Child for TMTS
The admission procedure is simple at TMTS. Parents interested in getting their children admitted have to follow three easy steps.
Call For Inquiry
Mail For Inquiry
You can visit TMTS Monday-Saturday between 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM for registration. You can also fill our registration form here at the website and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Children are tested in English, Urdu, and Mathematics at the primary. Basic grammatical concepts are checked in English & Urdu. Students are admitted throughout the year subject to vacancy.
Once the child has been selected for admission, the parent must complete the formalities by the specified date. Which includes admission formalities, agreement of admission and agreeing on our rules & regulation and Code of conduct policies.
Tuition and fee policy
Rules & Conditions for Payment of Fee:
- Tuition fees, Transport Fees should be submitted 2nd week of every month.
- 1st to 14th of the month-No fine.
- 14th to 21st of the month- Rs 50/fine per day will be applicable.
- Payment after 21st of the month – Rs 70/- Fine per day will be applicable.
- Non-payment for 1 consecutive month name to be struck of & readmission are made by payment of Rs 1500/- including all Credit Dues.
- Transport charges will have to be aid along with the availability and consensus drawn by the transportation firm.
- Play group to 4th admission is always open.
- For any complain/suggestion query directly consult the administrator/principal during the school hour.
- For withdrawal during the academic session, the parents or guardian will be required to give one month’s notice in writing or pay one month’s fee in lieu thereof.
- Students withdrawn on completion of an academic session are liable to pay the fee for the summer vacation. Further, The School Leaving Certificate will be issued on submission of a written application and when all the dues have been cleared.
- A student may be expelled by the Principl and Administrator on account of violating the School Rules, late payment of fees, irregularity, objectionable moral influence & disorderly or unseemly conduct. A student may be expelled due to the parent’s / guardian’s misconduct misbehaviour too.
The normal school timings are from 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.
Pre-Nursery: 08:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Nursery To 5th Grade: 08:00 am to 02:00 p.m.
Learn By Doing
The principle of using the completion of tasks to help students acquire knowledge rather than treating the latter as a prerequisite for the former. learning takes place by the students carrying out physical activities, rather than listening to a lecture or watching demonstrations. Learning by doing is more fun and more effective.
Instead, my children learn skills and concepts by bringing them to life through hands-on concrete materials. They become actively engaged with their peers via investigative jobs and applied research. Ultimately, they are learning by doing at their own individual pace.
Beyond the Books
We believe that along with the traditional way of learning via books, there are other mediums
Which are also very effective in unlocking a child’s potential. Technology being a very big testament to that. Personal stories are also given to help teachers understand how they applied the keys to get the most of their students. This methodology also includes coaching, the importance of community and career & personal development.
Special Academic Learnings
The Maple Tree is diversified in different departments to focus more on every child’s individual learning.
Extra Curricular Programs
The Maple Tree firmly emphasizes on extracurricular activities because the greatest advantage of participating in at least one of these activities is the decrease in anti-social behaviors and students growing up to be more successful in communication and relationships.
Math & Science Club
Aims to provide a community that brings together math and science competitions, so that we can build better relationships and increase fellowship among peers. Attract prospective math and science geniuses through promotion of this activity.
Participating in sports is a great way to showcasese teamwork, leadership skills and that places an emphasis on physical fitness. The TMTS also provides KARATE classes with certified karate specialist to hone the student’s athletic abilities.
Art & Design
Creativity is always an asset when it comes to Montessori education. Students active in creative arts, like music, drama and visual arts tend to be open-minded, eccentric and think outside of the box.
Volunteer Work and Community Service
We at TMTS encourage community participation at very young age in the child’s activity. This develops a sense of responsibility and creates general awareness on how to give back to the community they live in.
After School programs
The Maple Tree School System (TMTS) is committed to protecting the privacy of our families, students, employees, alumni and other individuals about or from whom we collect personal information. We value the trust of those we deal with, and of the public, and recognize that maintaining this trust requires that we be transparent and accountable in how we treat the information that you choose to share with us.
During the course of our various projects and activities, we frequently gather and use personal information. Anyone from whom we collect such information should expect that it will be carefully protected and that any use of or dealing with this information is subject to consent. Consent is given upon signing the TMTS Application for Admission, as well as the Student/Parent Consent Forms/Waiver signature page. Our privacy practices are designed to achieve this. Read More